Thursday, March 29, 2012

Random Thought Thursday


1. Have you heard the latest couple mash-up? Yep, apparently some fans have done it to The Hunger Games main characters Peeta and Katniss. Can you see where this is going? Yep... Peeniss. Hahahaha! That totally makes me giggle like a little kid. Read about Josh Hutcherson's reaction to the nickname here.

2. Waiting is HARD. You'd think I would've learned patience by now.


3. Have you seen this pic of Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean? Can't wait for this movie!!!

4. I keep thinking we're done with snow here in Alberta and then it snows again. Apparently our province didn't get the memo that it's spring.


5. I'm taking my daughter to see Mirror Mirror this weekend. Should be fun!


6. What is with Alaric going all psycho on Vampire Diaries? I love the show, but that storyline is a little bit out there.

7. I'm working on the sequel to Daze because I hate to leave things unfinished. I'd forgotten how much I love Jessica as a character. It's nice to immerse myself in her world again.

8. Anyone know any phrases or titles with the word Days in it? I'm trying to title my sequel and wanted to play on the word Days/Daze again but can't think of anything great.

5 comments:

  1. I really like the Alaric storyline - Vampire Diaries really does always manage to surprise me! It is a bit out there, but I'm interested to see how it plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Mirror Mirror, it looks super cute. And I'm not a fan of the Alaric storyline either. But I heard Matt Davis might be starring on a new show on the CW so they might be trying to phase him out...hopefully not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I'm so immature because I laugh whenever I see the Katniss/Peeta mash up. And what about "Night and Days"? Or "Dazed and Confused"? Any good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wondering if this is the way they get rid of Alaric.
    Night and days won't work because I've already got Daze and Knights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know they were making another Les Mis movie! I'm so out of the media loop about things these days. Thanks for the fill-in. :)

    ReplyDelete