Oh this question is so so easy (and I think I've answered it before...)
While there are many places in the world I wish to travel, there is only one place that would be my dream writing retreat. In fact, it would be my dream living spot. It's not actually a specific place but there are certain things I want there:
1. Hot weather. Lots of sun. A light breeze (not major wind).
2. A beach.
3. Soft sand.
4. Warm ocean (or lake) for writing breaks.
And that's it. That's all I ask. Who would I bring? Um, no one? (Ha, sorry family.) If I was living there, obviously I'd want my family there. But if I'm just going to write, if I'm "shutting myself away to write the great
A few other things I'd need there:
1. Phone, iPad, iPod. For music and research. Not to go on twitter or play games or anything like that, I swear.
2. Someone to feed me and bring me drinks. Like a hot cabana boy. Just kidding. Or not.
3. Books to read, for other writing breaks and inspiration.
Where would you go? Would you bring someone with you?