Monday, June 4, 2012

Random Monday Thoughts

Usually I save my random thoughts for Thursdays, but I couldn't help myself today. My brain can't seem to focus on just one thing.

1. It's going to be a busy week.

2. I'm sad that Blog Me Maybe is over. What am I gonna blog about?

3. Right now I'm critiquing a great contemp read from a girl I met during The Writer's Voice. So far it's been excellent.

4. I'm itching and trying and dying to get the sequel to Daze finished. I'm thisclose. It hurts. Why? Because I've been working on it for a looooong time. I started it the second after I wrote "the end" on my first draft of Daze. Since then, I've worked on it in between Daze edits, and writing Sway, and anytime I had time. I JUST WANT TO GET THE THING FINISHED!

Okay, I'll stop yelling.

5. I've had this idea floating around in my head for MONTHS for a new WIP and I can't wait to start it. Must. Finish. Sequel. First.

6. L.G. Keltner at Writing Off the Edge awarded me the Stylish Blogger award. Haha, have you seen my blog? It's not what I would call stylish. I used to change the background all the time but I've since decided that simplicity is best. If that makes me stylish... well great! (Actually, simplicity has always been my thing when it comes to clothes/decorating, etc.)

7. I've said it a zillion times, but now that the trailer is out I can say it again. LES MISERABLES! It'll be hard to survive until December. Here's the trailer, in case you haven't seen it. I saw it in the theater over the weekend and it was even better all huge and loud and stuff!



8. I'm only 5 followers away from 200! So I'm thinking...  GIVEAWAY! More on that to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment