Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday Writes... Or Something

So I haven't really been writing these past couple of weeks. First, I was researching marketing like crazy, trying to figure out my marketing plan and what will work best for me. Then it was All About That Website, ie: mine. I've pretty much got the thing built on a free-trial, but I still have to purchase the domain and do a few more things with it. Then, I started beta reading some chapters of a CP's new MG, and a different YA.

I also did my first ever "speaking engagement" at my local writer's group. They wanted to hear about my publishing journey so far. That was a lot of fun and also nerve-wracking- the group is small but I was still super nervous about it. It went well though, and it's made me excited for what's to come!
I really hope this is NOT what the writer's group was thinking while I spoke

I'd like to get back to my latest WIP soon. It's still in first draft form so it needs a lot of work, plus an added POV, but I probably won't start that until I've finished beta-ing.

What was your writing week like?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with all the things. It sounds like you are busy! Will your blog be separate from your website or will it all on the same page? Have fun beta reading!

    ReplyDelete