Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Lucky One x2

My kids are off school this week and I completely forgot to post today! So here's my teaser for Teaser Tuesday way late in the day. It's from The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.


...he tried to figure out his next move. He had no illusions that it was going to be easy. He didn't know much, after all. All he had was a photograph... (page 25)

And because I was just listening to this song in the car and it's the exact same title (though absolutely no relation to each other), here's The Lucky One, by Taylor Swift:

2 comments:

  1. Great book - I really enjoyed it! I liked the book better than the movie though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good book, although I'm a much bigger fan of the movie for reasons that have zero relation to Zefron.

    ReplyDelete