Colin Smith over at Colin D Smith tagged me for the third time. Since I'm just a girl who cain't say no, I'm going to answer these questions too. Aren't you so happy you're getting to know me so well? I know are. Did you notice I threw in a song title there? Bonus points if you know what musical it's from.
1. Which fictional character would you love to invite over for dinner?
If I wasn't married, I could probably make a looong list of fictional hotties to have over. Edward, Jace, St. Clair, Will, Damen, Daniel, Capt. Wentworth, Mr. Darcy... you get the idea.
Since I am married, I'll go with Becky Bloomwood (Shopaholic series) cuz I think we'd have a great time.
2. Think of one person you aren’t able to see for whatever reason (distance, availability, etc.) you would love to meet up with. Who is this person? This can be a famous person, a relative, a literary agent–anyone, as long as they are alive.
I'd really like to meet Stephenie Meyer. I don't know what I'd say, but just to have a conversation with her would be cool.
3. Which “classic” novel do you think least deserves that title?
Yesterday, I proclaimed my disgust with Wuthering Heights. But I can tell you I'd rather read that than Lord of the Flies. Why why why do they make kids read that in school? It's AWFUL.
4. If you could be any historical figure, who would that be and why?
Hmm, that's a tough one. I would love to visit many historical time periods, but to be a certain person? I'll have to go with Jane Austen- again, it would be nice to see how she really lived and what it was really like for women during that time.
5. Where in the world would you most like to visit, and why?
Italy and Paris. I've been to France, a small town called Perigueux (sp?). But I'd love to see Paris and I'd love to go to Rome, Venice... anywhere in Italy. Someday.
6. If you were a crayon, what colo(u)r would you be, and why?
Red. I love red. It's fiery and bright and passionate- everything I wish I was.
7. Let’s pretend you have J. K. Rowling’s bank account. What’s for dinner tonight?
Um, everything? I read in a magazine lately that someone had this 50-course meal somewhere. Can I go for that? Actually, I'd probably just hop on a place and take that trip to Paris and eat somewhere there.
8. Coke or Pepsi?
Diet Pepsi. Or... I REALLY love Schwepps Raspberry Ginger Ale. If I'm gonna drink pop, that's my weapon of choice.
9. Tea or Coffee?
Neither- chocolate milk. I think I answered this one already...
10. Think of your favo(u)rite band or song from the 1960s or 1970s. What/who is it?
Since I was born in the year 1980, I don't really listen to music from before. I did go through a Beatles phase when I was a teenager though.
11. When you get (or got) “the call” from an agent, who will be (or was) the first person you will tell (or you told)?
Ahhh, "the call". Did you check out Miss Cole's answers? She posted a GIF of Will Ferrell from Elf running around and around those spinny-doors (what the heck are those called?). That's probably what I'd do first. Then I'd call my husband. Then I'd keep it a secret until I was absolutely sure it's for sure, because I'm untrusting like that.