Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

     Here's my Teaser for this week. Check out the other teasers over at Should Be Reading. And can I just say I love Crossed! Ally Condie does such a beautiful thing with words. I'm not disappointed at all with the sequel so far.


And it is strange that absence can feel like presence. A missing so complete that if it were to go away, I would turn around, stunned, to see that the room is empty after all, when before it at least had something, if not him. (Crossed, page 6)

When I see Cassia dancing without knowing she's doing it- turning and turning in delight as she looks at the paintings and carvings in the cave- I understand why my parents both believed as they did. (Crossed, page 210)

3 comments:

  1. Cool teaser! I really need to read Condie's books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser and very unique cover! So nice to meet another Alberta blogger, thanks for visiting my blog earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We rarely appreciate what we have ... good teaser!

    ReplyDelete