Monday, November 14, 2011

NaNo? Or No NaNo? That Is The (Very Funny-Sounding) Question

     Good luck to all those NaNo-ers out there. I bow to you. I don't think I could ever write a book in a month. I've thought about it... but no. Maybe one year I'll try, but not this year.
     First of all, I'm so close to finishing my current WIP, it would be silly to start something new.
     Second of all, well I've got a CRAPLOAD of things to do. A cruise in two weeks, then I'm hosting my family's christmas weekend in December. My daughter turns eight next month and is getting baptized, and I have to write, plan, and play my church's Christmas program. Not to mention all the busy-ness that Christmas brings. Yeesh. I'll seriously be surprised if I don't go crazy in the next month.
     I'm almost done my WIP though... I want to say by tomorrow but I don't want to jinx it. So wish me luck, and good luck to you guys. I like reading your NaNo updates and I'm simply amazed at all you awesome writers out there. I love being a part of this whole writer community. Hopefully, I'll be able to give back someday.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news about your WIP. I hope you finish soon. I didn't do Nano, either.

    ReplyDelete