Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Last Day

30 Day Song Challenge, Day 30: My Favorite Song This Time Last Year
    
     I've made it! The last day of the song challenge. While I had fun choosing the songs, watching the music videos, and listening to music I love, I'm glad it's over.
     So for my last day- my fave song last year- easy. Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls. I've put this song on my blog before and I'll do it again. Because I love it. Martin Johnson and Taylor Swift's voices blend really nicely together, the words are simply but lovely, and the video is nice. But mostly, this song is my theme song for Daze and Knights. Every time I hear it I see a book montage go through my head and I love that. Enjoy. And I'll get back to writing posts tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I like that song, too. Congrats on making it through the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard that song, but I love it. Why didn't they show Taylor Swift singing though? Hmm. Thanks for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this song :D
    Congrats on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little challenge has been fun to follow. I can tell music is a big part of your life.

    ReplyDelete