1. If you're a Twilight fan, you've probably already watched the above preview for Breaking Dawn Part 1. And, if you're a fan, you might not like the fact that I can't help laughing every time I watch this preview. I am a Twilight fan, and I can't wait for this movie, but it's very funny to me how dramatic they're trying to make it. But maybe it's just me.
2. Speaking of Twilight, someone needs to give RPattz a brush. Seriously.
3. Major kudos to Reese Witherspoon who told the crowd at the MTV Movie Awards that it's okay to be a good girl. That you don't need raunchy tapes or reality shows to become famous. Way to go Reese!
7. I'm so happy that So You Think You Can Dance is back. ***Cue the big Mary Murphy scream now***
8. Has anyone watched the older version (1981 I think) of Sense and Sensibility? I did last weekend. What is up with the crappy ending?