Monday, June 23, 2014

Ready. Set. WRITE! (Week 3)

HOW I DID ON LAST WEEK'S GOALS
My goal was to read JAR OF HEARTS and I read 13 chapters.

MY GOAL FOR THIS WEEK
Finish reading through JoH.

A FAVE LINE FROM MY STORY OR ONE WORD/PHRASE THAT SUMS UP WHAT I WROTE/REVISED
I’ve never been in the beginnings of love, but I know how to act it. I can act anything.

THE BIGGEST CHALLENGE I FACED THIS WEEK
I was out of town for 4 days, so I didn't read as much of JoH as I wanted to. Ah well.

SOMETHING I LOVE ABOUT MY WIP
The MC. I said this last week too, but my MC in JoH- Trevi- is so different from Eponine, and it's fun to go in a completely different direction.

How did you do with this week's goals? Link up here.

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're making progress! Good luck with finishing your read-through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being able to play with different characters and their stories. It's so much fun! Sounds like you made great progress even though you were crazy busy. Good luck this week too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that line from your story! And yes - my characters are wildly different and it is so much fun to be with all of them.

    Good luck with JOH this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That line from your story is great! It says so much about your mc in such a short space. Hope you can find more time for your reread this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been out of town this week too, and YES, so much harder to write/revise/read when you're out and about. Sounds like you still made some awesome progress, though! Best of luck with your goals for this week, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being out of town makes meeting goals so hard. Hope you can catch up this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lines from your story - very intriguing. Good luck this week with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your excerpt! Sounds like you are making great progress, despite a trip out of town. Good luck to you this week with all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the names of your characters! I saw Les Mis on Broadway this week, so Eponine is definitely on my mind. She's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Having just traveled for a whole month, I definitely hear you. Being out of town is one of those things that just forces you to set other stuff aside for a while. Hopefully it was a good break. :) Best of luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is it with you and your titles? I also love Jar of Hearts, just like Eponine, lol! Good luck w/your reading, I'm sure you'll get it done. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete