Friday, January 15, 2016

Friday Loves: Alan Rickman

We lost a great actor yesterday and this makes me extremely sad. It was wonderful to see all the tributes and tweets and shares about him all over the internet- showcasing his different and beloved roles in pictures, gifs, and articles.

I first saw Alan Rickman in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. How I loved to hate him!

"I'll cut your heart out with a spoon!"

Then came Sense & Sensibility. His voice is so lovely as he reads the poem to Marianne near the end.


"And all the better for her."

And of course, my favorite of all- Professor Snape in Harry Potter. So hateful, yet when we find out his tragic backstory, we just want to love him. Or at least feel sorry for him.


"After all this time?" "Always."

Alan Rickman, you'll be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment