Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday Writes

This year I decided to join up the YA Buccaneers SPRING WRITING BOOTCAMP. I'm hoping this will keep me motivated and on-schedule to finish my JAR OF HEARTS revisions in a timely fashion.

So my goal for Bootcamp: Simple. Finish JAR OF HEARTS revisions by the end of bootcamp, aka, the end of MAY (if not sooner).

I finished up my notecards of each chapter. Since I'm now at my parents house with my kids for the Easter break, I decided to print off the entire manuscript and work on it on paper.

What are you working on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I joined Bootcamp too! My goal is also to revise a project, and also work a bit on a different one. I love working with pen and paper, makes it easier to catch mistakes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love working from a printed manuscript. I feel like it helps me wrap my mind around things so much better than when it's on the screen. Sounds like you're off to a great start. Thanks for joining our bootcamp, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete