Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Wednesday Writes

First off, let me say, HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!
 
So, moving on... (I swear, none of this post is an April Fool.)
 

I'm plugging away on revisions for JAR OF HEARTS, my YA mystery with a hint of fantasy. (I want to call this magical realism, but it's not literary, so I'm not sure what to call it.) I'm still jotting down notes on notecards for each chapter, and I'm about done that. After, I need to go back to the beginning and add some more atmosphere, and work on a few other details. Also, I really hope that I've helped and not hurt the pacing by moving scenes around so much.

I started out these revisions not knowing what to do or where to even begin.

But now, I'm feeling pretty good about this manuscript.

So what are you working on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love when a manuscript finally starts to feel real and put together. My first drafts are usually a mess, so revisions is when it happens for me too. Good luck with Jar of Hearts! It sounds very intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I ever told you I really love your title? :) Cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete