Monday, January 20, 2014

Allegiant Teaser

After much waiting, and spoiler avoiding, I finally managed to get my hands on Allegiant. Actually, it wasn't hard at all to avoid spoilers, surprisingly. I know people have mixed emotions about it, so I'm interested to see how it ends.
Anyway, I used to participate in Teaser Tuesday, but I thought that today I'd go crazy and do a teaser on MONDAY. I know, I know, watch out for my insanity people. So here's a teaser from Allegiant, spoiler-free, I promise.


"Why's he bleeding?"
"Because he's an idiot."
Zeke offers me a black jacket with a factionless symbol stitched to the collar. "I didn't know that idiocy caused people to just start spontaneously bleeding from the nose." (page 79)

Have you read Allegiant? What did you think of it? (Without spoilers please, I'm not done yet. ;))

1 comment:

  1. I thought it was a good way to wrap up the story :) it wasn't my favourite of the three, but I applaud V.Roth for what she did and I found the ending pretty satisfying!

    ReplyDelete