Friday, October 25, 2013

Eponine's Playlist

I love making playlists for my manuscripts. I love to play these songs while I write/revise. I love it when they pop up on the radio or on my iPad, immediately drawing me into the world I've created. To this day when I hear "Two Is Better Than One" by Boys Like Girls I think of DAZE AND KNIGHTS. When I hear "Haunted" by Taylor Swift I think of DAZE's 1st draft sequel. When I hear "Cry Me A River" by Michael Buble I think of SWAY. And now I've got a great playlist going for EPONINE.

Since I'm in Canada and don't get Spotify, and YouTube videos don't show up on some devices, here are links to the songs on EPONINE's playlist. Enjoy!
 
Royals by Lorde
On My Own from Les Miserables sung by Samantha Barks
Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes
What You Wanted by One Republic
Moments by One Direction
Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
Say Something by A Great Big World
A Little Fall of Rain from Les Miserables sung by Lea Salonga and Michael Ball
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment