Friday, September 6, 2013

Girl With A Type

I took my nine-year-old daughter to see the One Direction movie (which was actually pretty entertaining) on Monday and I realized something.

Check this out:

Is it just me, or do all of these dudes look alike?
 
If you don't know who these guys are, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? Just kidding. At the top is one of my teenage crushes- Gene Kelly. (Who, yes, was waaaaay not in my time, but have you seen the guy dance?) Then there's Mark Ballas from DWTS, who I would want to be partnered with if I could dance on that show. Next to him is JC Chasez from 'NSYNC, always my favorite boy bander back in the day. And on the bottom- Louis from One Direction, who I leaned over to my sister-in-law during the movie and said, "I think he's cute." True story.
 
I never thought of myself as a girl with a type, because really, I could make a list of guys I think are hot (including my husband), none of who look like this. But these guys look eerily similar, right? Or is it just me? Maybe I have more of a type than I thought I did. Maybe these four same-looking dudes are trying to tell me something...
 
Or maybe I just want them to. ;)
 






2 comments:

  1. hahaha - this is so funny! Apparently I am attracted to men with "kind eyes" - my friends tell me this ... not entirely sure what that means, but Ben Savage, Matthew Perry and Josh Groban have them apparently:)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    http://unpublishedworksofme.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely have a type as well. And I'm so glad you're a JC girl. In high school all the girls wanted Justin, but for the life of me I could not see past that horrible fro. I like dark haired boys with blue/green eyes, which my husband has both, so i guess i married my dream guy ;)

    ReplyDelete