Friday, December 14, 2012

Crazy World



FINALLY! That's all I want to say is... FINALLY this album has come out! I've been waiting sooooo long. And guess what? You can't buy the thing in stores! At least not around here in stupid Alberta (just kidding, I love Alberta). I ordered it online this week and so I've got to wait SOME MORE to get the CD in my hands. Hurry up, postal service, ignore all those silly christmas packages and send my my CD!!!

Breathe, Mel.

I'm talking about the new Boys Like Girls album- Crazy World. They've gone a little away from their harder rock sound, but I love this new Boys Like Girls just as much. I've already enthused over Be Your Everything, an absolutely amazing song, but here's a sample of a couple more. Listen and love them because they are awesome!

 

 
 

1 comment: