Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Wednesday Writes: First Ever Book Signing!

I did my first ever book signing at the end of January, and never posted about it! What the fudge? I think this deserves it's own post. Heck, it deserves a monument. Why? Because I survived.

Just kidding. But not really. It actually went really great. Lots of people came (mostly people I knew, a few I didn't), I wasn't sitting around doing nothing (except for the first five minutes) and I sold out of books!

The survival part comes with the amount of anxiety I had leading up to it. Some days I would be fine, all breezy and "it is what it is." But anytime I really thought about it... BAM! ANXIETY! Like an explosion. In my stomach. Like where I wanted to curl up in bed and never leave.

But I survived. It was a great experience. And the best part: now I know I can do it. Not that there won't be times when no one shows- I know there will. And I'll still get anxiety every time. But still. I KNOW I CAN DO IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment