Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday Writes: Revisions Again!

I waffled back and forth between tackling my latest WIP (currently untitled) and revising JAR OF HEARTS. I finally decided on the latter. I finished my last revision a little less than a month ago, and I like to have some time off from my work before I get back to it. But I want JAR OF HEARTS to be ready by the start of PitchWars in August so I figured I'd better get to it. Especially since my productivity in the summer can be touch-and-go because the kids are home from school and I like to enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.

So I started another round of revisions on JofH on Monday. I have comments from a CP to go through, plus some bigger issues I need to fix. This book has been tough, and a learning experience for me, but then again aren't they all??? Mine sure are.

What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment