Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Arise and Asunder

I've got two book for this week's Teaser Tuesday, both sequels. First, Arise by Tara Hudson, which I read over the weekend:



"But in the last few minutes, you were... shouting."
"Huh?"
"Shouting. Loudly." His eyes darted to the front of the car and then back to mine. "Even my dad said he thought he heard something. That whole inactive-Seer thing, I guess?" (page 80-81)

And from the book I'm currently reading, Asunder by Jodi Meadows:


Every scale I played, every arpeggio and trill, the sylph echoed it and hummed closer. Heat brushed against my skin like breath as the shadows drew ever nearer, but did not attack. The scent of ozone filled the clearing, though, and the front light seemed to grow dimmer. (page 18)

Head on over to Should Be Reading for some more great teasers!

1 comment:

  1. those are both nice covers, eye-catching.
    My teaser for this week is Mur Lafferty's The Shambling Guide to New York City:
    http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete